The Bahn Steel Classic is an original creation that channels the spirit of 1980s track cycling. The built up Bahn Steel Classic is a track bike that will suit the dedicated track cyclist who needs a durable solution for everyday use at the velodrome. Single speed riders may also Feel the Appeal of the Bahn. The frame set pictured here was built by Burcak Erbil (Brelis Custom Cycles).
- Columbus steel frame and fork.
- Oversized seat tube and down tube.
- 120 mm rear spacing.
- Total weight: 2.3 kg / 5 pounds 2 ounces
- Threaded steer tube (one inch to one inch).
- Oval round chain stays.
- English thread bottom bracket.
- Stainless steel horizontal rear drop outs..
- Classic style lugs.
- Integrated seat post binder
- Champagne finish with black lettering.
- Bahn lettering in original American Hustle font.
Model: Bahn Steel Classic
Wheel size: 700c
Finish: Champagne yellow
Frame material: Columbus SL
Fork material: Columbus SL
Seat post diameter: 27.2 mm
Headset: not included
Cane Creek Standardized Headset Identification System (SHIS): EC30/25.4 EC30/26 (1 inch upper to 1 inch lower).
Seat tube (c-c): 55 cm
Seat tube angle: 74 degrees
Head tube angle: 75 degrees
Top tube (c-c): 55.0 cm
Head tube: 15.0 cm
Chain stay: 40 cm
Bottom bracket drop: 6.0 cm
Fork rake: 3.0 cm
Wheelbase: 96.0 cm