The Bahn Steel Limited is a classic steel track frame designed and built by Mike Terraferma (Terraferma Cycles), customized by Omar Khiel (Oasis Custom Cycles) and painted by David Cheakas (Southwest Frameworks). The frameset features Columbus oversized steel tubes, classic track geometry, fittings for brakes, engraved seat caps and fork crown, restoration Mint Green finish, American Hustle lettering and distinctive A-D logo on the down tube. The built up Bahn Steel Limited is a practical track bike for the evening races at the local velodrone, a stylish commuter for the connoisseur urban hipster and a beautiful example of the master craftsmanship that exists in domestic steel bike industry. Available in six sizes: 50 cm to 62 cm in two centimeter increments. Please enquire about placing an order.
- Columbus steel frame and fork.
- Oversized (29.0 mm diameter) top tube, seat tube and down tube.
- 120 mm rear spacing.
- Total weight: 2.6 kg / 5 pounds 12 ounces
- Threaded one inch steer tube.
- Drilled crown for optional front brake and cable stop for optional rear brake.
- Drilled brake bridge for optional rear brake.
- English thread bottom bracket.
- Horizontal rear drop outs.
- A-D engraving on seat stay caps.
- Long point lugs.
- Mint Green finish with pin striping.
- Bahn lettering in original American Hustle font.
- Distinctive A-D logo on down tube.
Model: Bahn Steel Limited
Series: track / single speed
Wheel size: 700c
Finish: Mint Green
Frame material: Columbus
Fork material: Columbus
Seat post diameter: 27.2 mm (seat binder bolt not included)
Headset: not included
Seat tube (c-c): 54 cm
Seat tube angle: 75.0 degrees
Head tube angle: 75.0 degrees
Effective top tube (c-c): 54.0 cm
Head tube: 14.3 cm
Chain stay: 39.0 cm
Bottom bracket drop: 5.5 cm
Fork rake: 3.3 cm
Fork length: 37.0 cm
Wheelbase: 97.2 cm