The Superleicht Steel Classic is a revised version of the iconic original by Mike Terraferma (Terraferma Cycles) and Omar Khiel (Oasis Custom Cycles). The built up Superleicht Steel Classic is a racing bike that channels the Zen of 1980s cycling with the comfort and precision of modern technology. Available in four finishes: Rose Pink, Burgundy Red, Champagne Yellow and Thondorf Purple. Available in six sizes: 50 cm through 62 cm in two centimeter increments. We are currently sold out but Mike and Omar are standing by to build a Superleicht Steel Classic for you. Please enquire about orders and delivery.
- Reynolds 735 steel frame and fork.
- Oversized top tube, seat tube and down tube.
- 130 mm rear spacing for eleven speed drive train.
- Total weight: 2.1 kg / 4 pounds 14 ounces (frame: 1,1800 g fork: 450 g)
- Threadless steer tube (one inch to one inch)
- Braze-on front derailleur hanger.
- Oval chain stays.
- English thread bottom bracket.
- Head tube cable stops
- Classic Campagnolo style rear drop outs.
- A-D engraving on seat stay caps.
- A-D logo engraving on fork crowns.
- Richard Sachs lugs.
- Rose Pink finish with gold lettering and black pin striping.
- Superleicht lettering in original American Hustle font.
- Ships in custom box.
Model: Superleicht Steel Classic
Wheel size: 700c
Finish: Rose Pink
Frame material: Reynolds 735
Fork material: Reynolds 735
Seat post diameter: 27.2 mm (seat binder bolt not included)
Headset: not included
Cane Creek Standardized Headset Identification System (SHIS): EC30/25.4 EC30/26 (1 inch upper to 1 inch lower).
Seat tube (c-c): 53.5 cm
Seat tube angle: 73.0 degrees
Top tube (c-c): 56.2 cm
Head tube: 12.6 cm
Chain stay: 40.8 cm
Bottom bracket drop: 7.0 cm
Fork rake: 4.3 cm
Trail: 5.9 cm
Fork length: 36.7 cm
Wheelbase: 98.8 cm