The Vent Noir Steel Classic is a modern re-imagination of the cult-bike original by Mike Terraferma (Terraferma Cycles) and Omar Khiel (Oasis Custom Cycles). The built up Vent Noir Steel Classic is a fast touring bike that combines the comfort and practicality of modern technology with the style of 1980s cycling. Available in six sizes: 50 cm to 62 cm in two centimeter increments. Smoked Chrome finish is available for an additional charge. We are currently sold out but Mike and Omar are standing by to build a Vent Noir Steel Classic for you. Please enquire about orders and delivery.
- Reynolds 635 steel frame and fork.
- Oversized top tube, seat tube and down tube.
- 130 mm rear spacing for eleven speed drive train.
- Total weight: 2.2 kg / 4 pounds 14 ounces (frame: 1,1800 g fork: 450 g)
- Threadless steer tube (one inch to one inch)
- Braze-on front derailleur hanger.
- Oval chain stays.
- English thread bottom bracket.
- Down tube bosses.
- Classic Campagnolo style rear drop outs.
- A-D engraving on seat stay caps.
- Long point lugs.
- Matt black finish with gold lettering and gold pin striping.
- Vent Noir lettering in original American Hustle font.
- Ships in custom box.
Model: Vent Noir Steel Classic
Series: road / touring
Wheel size: 700c
Finish: Matte Black
Frame material: Reynolds 635
Fork material: Reynolds 635
Seat post diameter: 27.2 mm (seat binder bolt not included)
Headset: not included
Cane Creek Standardized Headset Identification System (SHIS): EC30/25.4 EC30/26 (1 inch upper to 1 inch lower).
Seat tube (c-c): 54 cm
Seat tube angle: 73.0 degrees
Top tube (c-c): 55.8 cm
Head tube: 12.2 cm
Chain stay: 42.5 cm
Bottom bracket drop: 7.8 cm
Fork rake: 4.5 cm
Trail: 6.0 cm
Fork length: 37.0 cm
Wheelbase: 100.3 cm